There are multiple sections in this Statement. Each section is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them before continuing to use this website.
This Privacy Statement is designed to inform customers and website visitors about how their personal data is gathered, used, stored or otherwise processed while browsing this website.
This website is owned by:
Types of Personal Data that We Process
We are processing (or may process) various categories of your data, which are grouped into two main types: electronic identification data and data of your interaction with our partnered websites .
Electronic identification data includes the processing of information such as the IP address of the device you use, Operating System installed on your device, browser type and version on your device, the date and time you access the website, unique device identifiers, device location and the amount of time spent on every web page.
Also, we will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namely when you visit sites of our partners (online gambling service providers) and register for a user account . If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites. This kind of data is processed on an aggregated level and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Personal Data and Reasons for Processing
When you browse this website, we may process the following personal data concerning you This may include:
- Data: Your activity on websites of our business partners. Purpose: Reporting, statistics, revenue.
- Data: The device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier. Purpose: Traffic statistics and content optimisation.
- Data: Browser type and version you use. Purpose: Website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Operating system you use. Purpose: Website optimisation and adequate preview.
- Data: Your IP address and approximate location from which you access the website. Purpose: Presenting the relevant igaming content (language, legality of certain games), website security.
- Data: Date and time you access the website, the amount of time spent on every web page. Purpose: Website improvement.
- Data: Your email address if you subscribe to a newsletter. Purpose: Marketing communication.
- Data: Your email address if you respond to surveys or approach to our support team. Purpose: Answering your queries.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) a data subject is defined as an “identified or identifiable natural persons”. Since data processing that may occur on our website is about your personal data, you are considered to be a data subject. Therefore, you can exercise your rights which are granted by the GDPR.
As we determine the purpose and means of processing your personal data on this website we are considered to be a data controller, as defined under the GDPR. By this status of data controller, we are obligated to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with relevant data protection laws.
We are under obligation to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the EU, which is where our company is based. Our data processing is about you, therefore you are a data subject. Being a data subject under the GDPR gives you the:
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information that we hold.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request correction of your personal data that you find inaccurate.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right of restriction. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Right of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on it to process your personal information, without giving any reason to us.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- Right to lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority.
As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. For more information on these rights, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, you can contact us at
Lawful Basis for Processing Your personal data
Processing your personal data is in our legitimate interest – it is necessary to update our products and services . Your data helps us to improve our website so that we can secure and maintain regular functionality of our website , widen the scope of communication with you , conduct website analytics and statistics , keep potential issues with our services to a minimum and to improve your overall user experience . We rely on your consent to send you notifications and newsletters.
Protecting Your Data
Data is collected exclusively in regard of necessary requirements that are explained in this Statement as we only process data that we really need. We are strongly committed to making sure that your data is regularly updated and stored in a secure environment. Please note that we will use the information until the purpose of processing is met.
In order to achieve that we apply different technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against:
- Unlawful access,
- Accidental loss,
- Unauthorised alteration,
- All kinds of unauthorised or unlawful activities.
Only staff that are appropriately authorised can access your data and only if such access is necessary for them to complete assigned work tasks. Security and business requirements serve as a basis for these restrictions. Our control of access is structured in multiple levels.
Transfer of Your Data to Third Countries
Your personal data can be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) for reasons of improving our products or providing our services. When this is required, we will make every effort to make sure that an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards are in place, as defined by GDPR and the applicable data protection laws.
Your data may be exported to:
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission considers to have an adequate level of data protection. A list of countries that provide an adequate level of data protection is available here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data as set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. You’ll find the link to a detailed overview of the Privacy Shield framework here.
- A recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the EEA and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
If necessary, we will share your personal data with third parties. For the sake of executing tasks previously agreed upon, the third parties are given the right to process any necessary information. Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks. The third parties are categorized as follows: entities that help us to regularly provide and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development, functionality improvement).
It is important to state that we may also share acquired data with members of the Better Collective Group, which includes Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries, as well as public authorities and law enforcement agencies where we are legally required to do so.
This Privacy Statement may be modified when required.
When we make minor modifications to this Privacy Statement, this will not have any influence on your rights or obligations. Minor modifications may include, but are not limited to, organisational and grammatical changes to this Privacy Statement to make it easier to read.
By essential modifications, however, we consider all changes and updates that may affect your obligations or rights regarding how we safeguard or process your data. If essential updates or modifications occur, you will be properly notified in advance.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.